Welcome, this page contains information about repositories used for acm trainings on FIT-CTU. Note that the formal requirements of the BI-ACM course can be found on Tom’s webpage (in czech).
Teams usualy have their own repository with solutions to problems they encountered. A team should be familiar with all codes they have in their repository because they will often have to edit these codes to solve a problem. Team repositories often have:
- team macros, settings, etc.
- codes in their own standard formatting
To make the process of preparing team solution library easier consider including these projects as git-module repositories in your team repository.
- acm-problems – has problem definitions and datasets for testing
- has problem definitions and data
- script for testing correctness & measuring time efficiency
- script tool for creating pdf containing codes
- coach-managed list of best implementations
- plain (without macros) code
- made for coaches – it contains tools for preparing contests
- contains list of other repositores with problem solutions
- tools for standardized testing, building reports about solutions